whew!
I'm sorry I haven't made too many changes and updates to the reader since last fall. I guess with the EPs stalled and no TCs, it was a bit saddening to post no news and letting this reader lay fallow.
MOVEMENT!!! EPs have started up again so I am excited about making a new category: HOME IN 2012.
I already moved them out of IN PROCESS and into their new home even though they haven't gotten their TCs, simply with the expectation that the WILL BE HOME SOON!!! I hope the EPs keep flowing and the TCs get posted soon!!
(FYI: EP = exit permits; TC - travel call)
MOVED BLOGS: Lots of blogs have gone private or moved addresses. I try to keep up with the new addresses, but there's been a lotta of moving going on!!! We plan to move our family blog soon too. Also, a few families have shifted their adoptive efforts from international to domestic, which is an
NEW BLOGS: With the craziness of life, I haven't had a much time to scour the www for new blogs. I'm not in the habit of adding new blogs anymore since I haven't the time to contact families if they want to be added to the reader. But I'm glad that new blogs have found us and asked us to join and so I've added them today! I'm happy to oblige when a family contacts me by leaving a comment.
FUTURE of the READER?: I wonder that too myself as our journey progresses and we hope to be in the 2012 crowd.
No comments:
Post a Comment