It took awhile, but I subscribed to and categorized 149 blogs about Korean Adoption (and things related) on my GoogleReader. I've turned my Google Reader into an updated blogroll of the most recent posts.
We've got a long wait ahead of us in our adoption process so I thought this would be a good way to keep busy, learn about adoption related issues, get caught up with Korean culture and language, and connect with other Korean adoption bloggers.
I'm a "categories"-type person so I've divided the blogroll into a few sections:
- IN PROCESS (left side bar) - most recent posts from all blogs of families who are currently in process
- RECENTLY HOME (right side) - most recent 10 posts of families who came home in 2011
- HOME SWEET HOME (right side) - most recent 10 posts of families who have been home with their child
- KOREAN RESOURCES (right side)- most recent 5 posts from blogs that give insight into Korean culture, music, lanugage
- ADOPTION ISSUES (right side) - most recent 5 posts from blogs that discuss adoption issues (not necessarily related to Korean adoption)
I'm working on a few other categories such as
- Adoptees
- Korean-Americans
- Other interests
- 2 or more (have adopted or is adopting 2 or more children)
- Adopting from other countries/domestic, etc.
- password protected
At the top of the blog, you can click on the TABS to see a list of the blogs of each category (sorted alphabetically).
If you would like your blog added to the blog roll or want to edit a category or want to add a resource or have an idea to improve this blogroll, please email me!!! koreamkids@gmail.com
Happy Reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment